Plan a 4-day trip in the U.S.A. for people in Europe who want to spend a vacation there.

Day 1 → New York
Day 2 → New York
Day 3 → New England
Day 4 → Hollywood
My first goal in the United States of America would be New York, because there are a lot of attractions. I would start with the Empire State Building, it is a skyscraper located in Midtown Manhattan. It has a height, with the tower and antenna of 448 meters and is named from the nickname for New York, the Empire State. It also has two promising platforms which offer unmatched views of New York City.
Another famous goal is the Central Park. It is the city´s "green lung" and it has 50 kilometers of paths. There you can relax by listening open-air concerts, birding in a wooded part called "The Ramble", rent a boat, carriage horses, sport (jogging), Rock climbing or Ice Skating on one of two ice skating rinks.
On the next day they should visit Liberty Island, it is the location of the Statue of Liberty. The Statue was a gift from France to the 100th anniversary of the founding of the USA, but it first arrived 1886. The statue is an icon of freedom and a welcoming signal to immigrants arriving from abroad. It weighs 225 tons and is with the pedestal 100 meters high. Now they have seen a bit of New York. After so much city life it is nice to have more nature so let us fly to New England.
New England is a region in the northeastern corner of the United States. Pilgrims from England first settled in New England in 1620. It is consisting of six states. Connecticut: they have a lot of nice lakes, Maine is the “Pine Tree State”, Massachusetts has beautiful beaches where you can swim and the nice city Boston, in New Hampshire you can see the “white Mountains”, if you like sailing than go to Rhode Island and in Vermont is a world-renowned ski resort.
At the last day they should feel the glamour of the USA so let us fly to Hollywood. It is a famous district of Los Angeles and a base for the American movie industry. Here you have a lot of sunshine the whole day and year. You can go to the beach or visit the Walk of Fame, the stars bearing the names of more than 2400 celebrities.
I hope they will have a nice trip in the USA.