Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Hilfe beim lösen von Übung gesucht ...

Babel-Neuling

Post Hilfe beim lösen von Übung gesucht ...

Hallo zusammen,

vielleicht seid ihr so nett und helft mir bei einer Einsetzübung für einen Test.
    Ich kopiere den Text mal hier rein. Möchte das gerne üben und hab aber keine Lösung um zu wissen obs richtig ist.
    (Edit: hab die Zeiten jetzt mal so eingesetzt wie ich es für richtig halte ... ... Erster Teil)

right tense
    [quote]Britta has just heard (just,hear) that Peter is in Australia. Oh, who told (tell) her that? John, Peter’s brother. He flew (fly) out at the beginning of last month. Has John already got (John ,already, get) some news from him? Yes, Peter wrote (write) him a letter last week. He felt (feel) quite miserable at first when he caught (catch) the flu and then he has been looking (look) for a flat for some days but then he bought (buy) one outside the city centre. However, in his letter, he didn't say (not say) if he liked his new job there. Perhaps it is too soon to say, he has only been (only, be) there for some weeks. Oh, don’t forget to come to our party next Saturday, Dorothy has been asking (ask)me for days to invite you! Sure I will come, I am waiting (wait) for your housewarming party ……???…. February but I has not found (not, find) a present yet!
    Have you seen (see, Oscar) when you were (be)at the pub last Night? Ohyes I saw (see) him with his new girlfriend Matilda!

a. Next month we will be able to (können) open our new opera house.
    b. Have he (müssen-he) go to work by car every day? No, he has been taking (take) the new fast train for the last three years. How long has he been working (he,work) for Wilkinson? Since August 1993.
    c. ere they allowed to (dürfen, they) take father’s car yesterday?
    d. They needn't (müssen nicht) work any overtime but they mustn't (dürfen nicht) take their holiday during the high season either!
    e. Has she ever been having (ever-müssen,she) to refuse any invitation in all her life ? Yes, when she will be able to (können) find a childminder for her babies.

Wäre mir eine große Hilfe wenn sich das mal jemand ansehen könnte.
    Danke und schönen Gruß

Zweiter Teil kommt noch nach....
    Geändert von drahmas (14.05.2007 um 17:19 Uhr) Grund: Zeiten eingesetzt

Babel-Meister Avatar von Eddie

AW: Hilfe beim lösen von Übung gesucht ...

Hallo Darhmas,

du solltest als erstes selbst es ausprobieren und wir werden dir dann die Fehler korregieren. Also ..... Übung macht den Meister

Babel-Süchtiger

right tense
    [quote]Britta just heard (just,hear) that Peter is in Australia. He felt (feel) quite miserable at first when he caught (catch) the flu and then he looked (look) for a flat for some days but then he bought (buy) one outside the city centre. Sure I will come, I ve been waiting (wait) for your housewarming party ……since…. February but I haven't found (not, find) a present yet!
    Did u see (see, Oscar) when you were (be)at the pub last Night?

b. Does he have to (müssen-he) go to work by car every day? No, he has been taking (take) the new fast train for the last three years.
    e. Has she ever had (ever-müssen,she) to refuse any invitation in all her life ? Yes, when she couldn't/ wasnt able to (müsste eigentlich "nicht können´" heissen macht sonst nicht wirklich sinn) (können) find a childminder for her babies.

Babel-Neuling

[/quote]adjective or adverb
    I like your jacket. It looks fantasticaly good (fantastic,good) on you. You are always so fashionably (fashionable) dressed. I can hardly (hard) find reasonably cheap (reasonable, cheap) clothes in our town. Don’t look at me so sad (sad and angry) . You knew perfectly good (perfect,good) that this exam would not be extremely easy (extreme, easy). Don’t work so chatotically (chaotic), relax and read the questions slowly and carefully (slow and careful) than last time. I’m sure you will pass the exam remarkably good (remarkable, good) .
    George’s mother is seriously (serious) ill. We were also deeply (deep) shocked and felt fairly miserable (fair, miserable). George was awfully (awful) worried .

reported speech ...
    (blicke ich nicht so ganz durch, wie geht man denn da am besten vor?
    T=Tony, M= mother .In the evening Tom told a friend about their conversation.
    M: Have you posted all your invitation cards yet? Today or tomorrow you will have to tell me how many friends you have invited. Why don’t you ask Joe’s band to play for you next Saturday?
    T:I don’t know. Here isn’t really enough room for a band.
    M: Remember what happened during your last party and don’t make too much noise in this house!
    T: Oh Mum, we’ll be careful. My friends know how to behave.
    M: So get everybody out by midnight! And please tell the neighbours about your party!
    if-clauses
    Who would you have trusted if you had known him not?

The children will probably have brown eyes if their mother has brown eyes either.

They would take the tent with them if it was not to big for their car.

If the engine had not broken, they would not stay here now.

He could have taken his laptop to school if he had not lost him.

If I were your Mum, I would not talk to you.

What will happen if Susan does not go to school next week?

Wäre noch über alle möglichen Tipps zur besseren Erkennung der richtigen Zeiten etc. dankbar. Hab morgen den Test und leider zu wenig gelernt. Danke .

Babel-Gott Avatar von minze

Lightbulb AW: Hilfe beim lösen von Übung gesucht ...

adjective or adverb

reported speech ...
    (blicke ich nicht so ganz durch, wie geht man denn da am besten vor? if-clauses

Wäre noch über alle möglichen Tipps zur besseren Erkennung der richtigen Zeiten etc. dankbar. Hab morgen den Test und leider zu wenig gelernt. Danke .[/QUOTE]

Hi drahmas, wegen den Zeiten: geh auf www.ego4u.de / Grammatik

Viel Glück
    Minze
    Tiere sind doch auch Lebewesen...?

Babel-Süchtiger

I like your jacket. It looks fantasticaly good (fantastic,good) on you.(look ist hier ein statives Verb-ja aber fantastic beschreibt "good" näher und bezieht sich nicht auf look). You are always so fashionably (fashionable) dressed. I can hardly ) find reasonable (sofern das hier eine aufzählung ist ja -vernünftige, bilige klamotten- weil reasonably cheap einfach nich besonders toll formuliert is-würd mich aber nicht wundern wenn das trotzdem so sein soll) cheap (reasonable, cheap) clothes in our town. Don’t look at me so sadly and angrily . You knew perfectly well(perfect,good) that this exam would not be extremely easy (extreme, easy). Don’t work so chatotically (chaotic), relax and read the questions more slowly and carefully (slow and careful) than last time. I’m sure you will pass the exam remarkably well (remarkable, good) .
    George’s mother is seriously (serious) ill. We were also deeply (deep) shocked and felt fairly miserable (fair, miserable). George was awfully (awful) worried .