Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: The Gardener... kann bitte jemand korrigieren?

Babel-Neuling

-BITTE HELFT MIR- Essay The Gardener... kann bitte jemand korrigieren?

Kann mir vllt. bitte jemand meinen Text für Englisch korrigieren? Ich muss morgen nämlich einen Essay abgeben. Wäre echt voll nett
    vielen dank im voraus

The Gardener and his trees

I painted a picture, which i want to call „ The Gardener and his trees “. My picture wants to show that the Gardener has a special relationship to his trees. The gardener takes care for his trees and attend them. He lays his protecting hands on this project, because it’s important for him that his trees can be healty. I think we should also have a special relationship to our nature, to improve the relationship between human and nature.

Our school for example has a project where pupils and teachers take care for a piece of nature and accept responsibility for it. The Peter-Petersen- School owns a “ Streuobstwiese ” which lies in a Eschersheimer field. On this field are about 70 trees planted. Pupils are always spending time to go to the “ Streuobstwiese ” to look after it, because there’s always a lot of work.

My picture is to associate with Nolde`s picture : The gardener.
    In that picture you can see a gardener who attend his flowers as well as in my picture. The only difference is that Nolde’s gardener looks after flowers and my gardener takes care for trees. Both pictures have the same meaning. They represent that nature is a very important piece of all our lives. We are responsible for it, so we have to attend the nature instead of destroying it. We have to learn to respect our nature and environment. So if we don’t do anything to safe the nature, at least we will suffer due to this. The fact is, if we destroy the nature, we will destroy our environment.

There should be more projects, like that at our school. The projects should help to realize that we have to take the nature seriously.
    Geändert von Alexandra-90 (04.06.2007 um 18:04 Uhr)

Babel-Neuling

AW: The Gardener... kann bitte jemand korrigieren?

Hallo Alexandra-90

with his trees
    takes care of
    relationship with nature
    take care of
    on this field there are
    who attends
    takes care of
    we have to attend nature
    respect nature
    to rescue nature destroy nature
    like the one at our school
    liebe Grüsse

Babel-Neuling

Thumbs up AW: The Gardener... kann bitte jemand korrigieren?

The Gardener and His Trees

I (once) painted a picture and wanted to name it „ The Gardener and His Trees “. It was supposed to show that the gardener depicted (in it) had a special relationship to his trees. He visited his trees and looked after them. He did so because he was rather keen to ensure by the best treatment for his trees that they would stay healthy.

I think we all should also care for nature (just) as the gardner (in the/my picture) did/(just) like him, so as to improve the relationship between human and nature in general.

My school, for example, has a project where pupils and teachers take care for a piece of nature and accept taking over responsibility for it. The Peter-Petersen- School owns a so-called “ Streuobstwiese ” which lies in a Eschersheimer field. There are about 70 trees planted there. The pupils love spending time going to the “ Streuobstwiese ” to look after them, which, however, always means a lot of work to be done.

My picture is to be associated with Nolde`s picture : The Gardener.

That piece of art depicts a gardner visiting his flowers, just as my picture does. The only difference is that Nolde’s gardener looks after flowers, but mine takes care for trees. Both pictures were drawn to impart the same message. That is, they represent that nature is a very important element of everybody´s life. We are responsible for it, and so we have to accept nature to be equal to us instead of (merely) wanting to destroy it. We will therefore have to learn to live with nature and environment, showing respect to them. Consequnetly, if we don’t do anything to save nature, we will finally suffer due to this neglect. The fact is, if we destroy nature, so we will destroy our environment/ourselves.

There should be more projects like that at our school. Such projects should help to make everbody involved/people beware that we ought to take nature seriously.
    Geändert von Culturist (04.06.2007 um 21:45 Uhr)

Babel-Neuling

AW: The Gardener... kann bitte jemand korrigieren?

Zitat Zitat von Culturist Beitrag anzeigen
    The Gardener and His Trees

I painted a picture .....

Vielen vielen Dank. Das hat mir echt richtig weiter geholfen!!
    Dankeeee